Being the moving story of a family of four (chronologically a Man, a Woman, a Girl and a Boy) adapting from life in a small English village to the strange New World of upstate New York...
Saturday, January 19, 2013
Remains of the day
The Man and I had another little spending spree at Troy Farmers' Market today - I suspect pasta is going to be on the menu a few times in the next week or two. The Placid Baker croissant disappeared in no time flat and we've also already demolished the baguette - excellent as ever.
Man, Girl and Boy headed down to the Y in the afternoon, the Girl to skate and the other two to run around the track. I took gentler exercise later - a stroll at Five Rivers with the Man, which we timed perfectly to see a beautiful sunset.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Everything looks great
ReplyDeletethats what snow days are all about. a bit of exercise and good food. we've been doing the same for a couple of days.
ReplyDelete