Friday, January 25, 2013

Family viewing

Today (cold again) we said goodbye to the Man for a little while.  He has taken the train down to NYC, first leg of a much longer journey - I'm sure he'll be sending in updates from time to time.

So that leaves just three of us.  Tonight we've been huddled together on the sofa having a Modern Family fest.  This is a show the Man and I have been watching for a year or so, and the kids have recently discovered.  We've borrowed the first series (24 episodes) as a boxed set of DVDs from the library.  At the rate we're going, we'll be needing to reserve the second series by the end of the weekend...

The Man adds...this are views of the icy Hudson on the way down and out of my NYC hotel window tonight.



1 comment:

  1. I hope hes been able to go somrwhere a bit warmer

    ReplyDelete