Although the morning was quiet, I had a busy afternoon and evening. I met up with someone in Albany about a project (at the very cosy Daily Grind Cafe, on bohemian Lark Street). Rushed home to find the Girl fresh in off the bus, and whisked her out to look for a skating dress to wear in an upcoming competition. (Success! We found something!)
Rushed home again to stoke everyone full of early dinner before zipping out once more with the Girl to get her to a skating lesson. And after that I had to hustle along to the library for a meeting with another group I seem to be a member of (and that was a successful outing, too, because an event I'd proposed got the thumbs up and, all being well, should happen).
I'd arrived at the library at 7:20pm, the air a little chilly. When I came out an hour later the roads were all covered in snow! So I rushed home - slowly and carefully - to spend the rest of the evening with my family (and also with that Modern Family we've taken to seeing so much of these days...).
No comments:
Post a Comment