It has felt very cold today - a bit of a breeze can make all the difference. And it has actually been very cold - only 7F when I walked to school with the Boy, which is plenty below freezing, so why my son insisted on walking along with his coat flapping open is anyone's guess.
No vital expeditions today, just some triangular circuits round town (home / library / ice-rink). During the day I made the trip on my own account. Later the Girl needed to get to the library to do her volunteer reading thing (ironically enough, the kid she was helping today was our next-door neighbour, so we could have stayed at home for that) then on to the rink for a skating lesson. The Boy, meanwhile, had gone home with a friend, but was conveniently located so that I could pick him up en route.
Other than that, a cup of coffee with Exile #2 (whose husband is, like mine, in California just now), and some crafty projects - because now and then it's good to spend the day doing that sort of thing if you have the chance.
No comments:
Post a Comment