Yesterday was so warm, around 60F, that for the first time this year I was able to open windows all over the house and not feel chilly at all. Today has been much the same.
The warmer weather is making short work of the snow, which is disappearing rapidly - though there are still sad heaps of it in shadier corners, looking rumpled and discarded, not unlike the piles of clothes to be found scattered around a certain Girl's bedroom.
I spent a merry couple of hours at the local Methodist Church this afternoon (we're planning a fair trade market together), and got my fresh-air-and-exercise by walking there and back, and some more by almost retracing my steps a couple of hours later as I went to collect the Boy from a playdate. Walking is always worthwhile: on my travels today I managed to run into a friend, and also rescued a stray dog - yes, another one.
No comments:
Post a Comment