Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bunny business


The other day when we were at the playpark I came across a large branch that had fallen off a tree, presumably during a snowfall.  It was rather a pretty shape, so I popped it in the back of the car, brought it home and stuck it in a plant-pot.  Very nice.

Then today when I was rootling through a closet looking for something else I came across a box of felt bunnies.  I bought them a couple of years ago in an "Ah, those'll come in handy" moment - you know, like you get sometimes (though probably not so much if you're a bloke).

The rest, of course, was inevitable.

I may get to collect more snow-felled branches to decorate rather soon.  We're expecting an all-day snowstorm tomorrow to mark the start of April.  No fooling.

2 comments:

  1. its true, you never know when a box of felt bunnies might come in handy. Every store cupboard should have some!

    ReplyDelete