Saturday, March 5, 2011

Home time

It's been a day of some to-ing and fro-ing, and lots of making and doing.  The Boy invited himself round to his best buddy's house (aka his second home).  The Girl and I had our skating lesson (I was excited to be taught how to put some of the moves I've learnt together into a series) followed by lunch at one of our favourite cafes.

In the afternoon the Girl and I stayed in and worked on a project I'm helping her complete for school (more on that another day) and then we put our minds and a sewing machine to work creating a patchwork pooch.  I'll add a photo tomorrow [see - I have!] when we'll have the camera back because...

...the Man is on his way home!  Has been all day, poor thing.  Last I heard he was in Atlanta, waiting to fly back up here and expecting to arrive around midnight.  Perhaps he'll blog about his adventures sometime, when he's managed to sort out where he is and what day it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment