Monday, June 28, 2010

Art Ducko

The Boy after all decided against farm camp, but I took the Girl for her first session today.




It seems to be just as excellent as last year. She got to feed the goats, bottlefeed Charlie the kid, muck out pens etc - all good stuff.

When I turned up to collect her, she and her fellow campers had all just finished painting with ducks and chickens. Yes, with. I don't think it's a standard farming activity, but who's to say ducks and chickens don't want to express themselves artistically? And apparently they enjoyed being bathed afterwards, too.

2 comments:

  1. So do you hold the tail and dip the head in the paint, or vice versa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm - images to conjure with.

    No, I think it was all a bit more free form: as in, dip your poultry-of-choice's feet in some paint and let it run around on a big piece of paper.

    ReplyDelete