The Girl writes...
Today my brother, his friend, and I invented a new pool game involving eggs, chocolate, turtles, diving, and chance. Please feel free to try and work out the rules. Other than that, I am now a level 14 on my favorite internet game, I've been searching the web's various shopping sites for tents, and puffles (see last summer), and I'm in the process of planning a sleepover-pool party with the Boy. The theme is ducks. Thank you, Linton Duck Race, for helping with inspiration. Good bye, all. And please remember that to be awesome, you must first love goats, and Japanese food. Au revoir (I was paying attention in French class!).
Extra points for advanced water wizardry?
ReplyDeleteEggs concealed under floating turtles.
ReplyDeleteDive in and collect eggs.
Each egg earns chocolate prize.
Chance factor - eggs only under certain turtles.
Sounds good Enjoy
ReplyDeleteActual Rules:
ReplyDelete4-5 eggs are placed on bottom of pool. One has a red turtle, and 1-2 have green turtles. You may pick one egg from the bottom. Scoring is:
Empty-0 points
Green-1 point
Red-2 points
Chocolate is the reward. We play that 2 points equals one piece.