This evening we've been at the Boy's school carnival. Like last year, the weather held fair and there was a huge turnout.
The Girl, as a former pupil of the school, had been invited back as a volunteer. She had fun running the "Color Wheel Spin" - a kind of roulette for under-10s. I was kept busy decorating kids with fake tattoos (I gave one boy an entire "sleeve"). What the Boy got up to I'm not really sure, but I think he had fun just tearing around with his friends.
In other news, I have a new hair-do. My hairdresser has been itching to re-style me and was very excited when I let her. I now have an "inverted bob" - longer at the front than the back. Lots of women admired it at the carnival. The Boy's idea of a tactful comment was "You look creepy!", and the Man claims not to be able to recognise me. I have to admit, it's a bit foofy (think American TV news anchor) - but it'll flatten down after a good night's sleep. And the Man will get used to it eventually, I'm sure.
Wheres the picture of it?
ReplyDeletei taught kids to gamble! :D
ReplyDelete