Thursday, October 6, 2011

On reflection

Spent the morning furiously hammering out emails, to what end who knows? 


Then I looked up and realised what a beautiful day it was outdoors - sunny, slight breeze, comfortably warm.  I peeled myself off the computer and headed down to Five Rivers for a break.  A few other people were out on the trails enjoying the perfect fall weather, but it was quiet enough that I disturbed a deer on one of the paths.  I generally take similar walks when I go there, but none is ever quite the same as the last and I never tire of going back.  On a lovely day like today, it couldn't fail to raise my spirits.

2 comments:

  1. Hope all of LVC (and Maths expert) enjoyed their 7 mile hike today, and hope that lots of spirits and school funds were raised simultaneously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did the wholeschool hike then? Let's hear all about it...

    ReplyDelete