Is it so wrong to change my title?
My parents begged and pleaded with me to write tonight, because I am extremely talented and a lot funnier than them. : D (Well, actually, they just don't have a topic, but I like my version better). So... is a list of things that bug me cool?
Things That Have Bugged Me
- Tripping at skating practice and falling straight backwards
- Followed by standing up straight for 40 minutes the next day for choir >:(
- Not being allowed to write anything made-up in our notebooks at school (I'm dead serious)
- How my little brother plays CD's in my favorite room in the house, which means I can't read
- My dad's anti-holes-in-socks obsession. NOBODY LOOKS AT MY SOCKS BUT HIM!
Congratulations on becoming a young female instead of a girl
ReplyDeleteFavorite colour? In the garden, lilac or purple Elswhere ,Red