As a (possibly ill-advised) blogging experiment, the Boy is going to talk randomly about a randomly chosen topic.
Plants. Wow. Plants are really strange things. I mean, there are sunflowers, there's lettuce, there are carrots, there are potatoes. But why is there no dinosaur plant? If I found a rare plant, aka the snapdragon, I would probably call it the dinosaur plant. I'm not entirely sure who actually discovered the snapdragon - you may want to consult wikipedia for more information.
But I must point out that a lot of trees get cut down these days. We're not going to be able to breathe! Consult the Girl for more information.
I'd like to say one thing: why is a tree called a tree? (Why is a mouse called a mouse? And why is a computer mouse called a mouse?) And these are my final questions to you: what is your favourite month? And why do we consult screens for all information?
January.
ReplyDeleteMay(or June)January is hateful unless you live in the southern hemisphere
ReplyDeleteneed to check my specs - thought you were asking what was my favourite MOTH. Month.hmmm...May.
ReplyDeleteI don't think we consult screens for all information but there is a convenience factor with the whole computer/tv/phone type scenarios. I love both but I much prefer people and books.
Enjoyed your random blog - truly random and thought provoking too.
My favourite month is September. July is awful because it just is and things. We consult screens for all information because that's were all information hides and stuff.
ReplyDelete