Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Easy chair?

I've spent most of the day, since far too early this morning, cab-driving.  At any rate, I seem to have spent a great deal of time ferrying kid(s) to skating, dentist, school, library, swimming...  But I did enjoy stopping for a cup of tea with Exile #2 this afternoon - thank you!

Here are some more pictures from our visit to the Adirondack Museum. Does anyone remember the Generation Game?



3 comments:

  1. Great. Shouldn't the older constructor get the first sit down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good game!Good game! Didnt they do well? Nice to see you- to see you nice!
    Life is the name of the game and I want to play the game with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ancestor: it seemed prudent in the circumstances to let the lightest go first

    old dog: "knight to see you, to see you knight" as the papers have it today.

    ReplyDelete