More sewing, and designing, today. Also some time acquainting myself with a metric/imperial conversion table as I've been editing a cookbook my Mum is writing.
I phoned the school receptionist this afternoon, that font of all school-related information, to ask what sort of end-of-year gift I should get for the kids' bus driver (I'm pretty sure she'd like a crate of beer, but thought that might not be deemed appropriate). We settled on a box of chocolates as fitting the bill, then the receptionist deadpanned, 'Or you could give her a jar of Marmite...'
For all America's manifold food crimes, her citizens stand proud in the knowledge that at least they are not responsible for inventing Marmite.
Wow indeed - that one-block-wonder is hot stuff!
ReplyDeleteI've seen Marmite in the baking section of Hannafords...not sure what you us it to make though? Wouldn't call Marmite sandwiches baking personally.
ReplyDeleteps - you're v handy with a sewing machine/needle & thread :)
AMERICA IS A DUDE (as he would say)
ReplyDelete:D