Friday, June 20, 2008

Lintoniana

So here we are, back in li'l ol' Linton. It's like being squeezed through a time-warp and popping back into a world where nothing has changed. And strangely I find that all recollection of the past ten months has been wiped from my brain - ask me what we've been doing since we were last in the village and seriously I can't think of a thing. Good job I've been writing a blog.

Actually, some things have changed here - but the Infant School summer fair seemed to be surviving the controversial move from Saturday to Friday afternoon. Our kids were well pleased at winning their own weight in cuddly toys on the hoop-la, having eaten their own weight in sweets. Can't say fair-er than that.

It's good to be back, it's wonderful to be around old friends again. We're looking forward to the rest of the weekend here.

No comments:

Post a Comment