It's Wednesday so it must be Oxford... Another day-trip back to an old stamping ground. The Man and I lived in Oxford at various times in our lives, and the Girl was born there, but today we were there principally to visit my brother and his family who live two streets along from one of our own old addresses.
The children had fun with their twin cousins, the Girl rather revelling in being the senior child of the group. There was endless trooping up and down the garden, and as I write I'm guessing that my neices are sleeping well tonight. Meanwhile it was good to catch up with my brother and his wife whom we don't see very often.
We also called in on the Man's aunt up the road in Headington before we headed back to Watford once again.
If this entry is lacking a bit in sparkle that doesn't reflect on the day - this holidaying business is actually quite exhausting! Though having said that, the children are still full of beans - at 10:30pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment