The Man writes...after a memorable couple of days in San Francisco with Albaniana and the kids, I waved them off very early for their flight home and, frankly, wondered what to do next.
First I caught a dazzling double decker train back into the city:
Then I visited the De Young Museum. To make me feel at home there were paintings from the Hudson River school and a Georgia O'Keefe exhibition which was recently at the Clark, and the entrance hall was for some reason decorated with an enormous image from an electron microscope:
There was an interesting photographic exhibition of the building of the Bay Bridge in the 1930s, and panoramic views of San Francisco from the Hamon Tower:
However, I was anxious to be out and about enjoying the fine weather. I walked through Golden Gate Park to the coast and stayed to watch the sun go down.
It really is a beautiful city!





Yes.Indeed!
ReplyDeleteInteresting What happened next
ReplyDelete