There are days when I have not so much to do, and then there are the other kind:
Morning - a meeting at Five Rivers. Followed by helping out refugee friends for an hour or so. Then home for back-to-back Fair Trade conference calls.
Next, a trip to Troy, where the Girl had a skating lesson (our local rink has closed for the season). Home again, and just time for some dinner before going round to the elementary school for a summer camps fair. The Girl was helping out at the Indian Ladder Farms table, and at the Friends of Five Rivers stall the Boy was assisting me in the way he does best - dressed as an otter (much to the surprise of his former school principal).
So we've all done our bit today. There's even a photo, but I'll have to add it tomorrow because it's on the Boy's gadget and he's already gone to bed. Speaking of which, I'd better head that way myself now.
Tiring to read! Keep it all going!
ReplyDeleteBusy busy all of the live long day!
ReplyDelete