Great joy - tonight was the annual Multicultural Food Festival at the Middle School!
We tried all kinds of food, arranged alphabetically around the room from Argentina to Vietnam, with all sorts in between: there was Chinese chicken, French crepes, German kugel, Ghanaian "jolly rice", Israeli falafel, Pakistani pakoras, Polish perogies, Swedish pastries... and so much more. For our contribution this year we brought chickpea poppers (a spicy Indian snack) and shortbread.
When I say "we tried", I'm not really counting the Boy, who only "tried" a brownie and several cups of soda. The Girl made up for him though: by the bloated look of her at the end of the evening, I'd say she probably tried everything.
It was a great, good fun, sociable event. Best of all, I didn't have to cook dinner.
Sounds great
ReplyDeleteAll that and he tried only one brownie! Hes cheap to feed !
ReplyDelete