So here we are again on that day in the year when the media announces the official first day of spring, and we all turn to each other and say, "Yeah, right." We had icy rain last night, there's still snow on the ground, and we're promised yet another temperature plummet for the weekend.
After avoiding it for several weeks, I ventured back to yoga class this morning. I'm still a bit jury-out on the whole concept, but I guess I'll give it a few more goes.
This evening, an unscheduled pleasure - two smallish guests! Exile #4 and E51N visited us while their big sister performed in a choral concert. My kids were definitely happy to see them and they all enjoyed crashing about in the basement together. We have to make the most of those Exiles while we can, I fear, as their move to Maine seems to be quite imminent.
No comments:
Post a Comment