Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Stairmasters

We had a day of cold and rain that eventually turned to sleet and freezing rain and has left the the trees sparkling with icicles and the road surfaces slick and slippery.  Tonight there will be snow again, tra-la.

The conditions deterred the Man from visiting the Y for a run this evening, so instead he ran up and down the stairs several times before dinner.  The Boy is never one to miss out on a bit of aimless running around, so before long he was running up and down the stairs, too.  

It was all quite diverting, but not unfamiliar. I actually do this myself quite frequently during the day - I go running upstairs and then wonder "Why did I do that?" So I run down again, only to remember why and have to run straight back up again. 

1 comment:

  1. Too young to be doing the upstairs downstairs for no recollected reason. Stop forthwith! We're the males running in sync or oppositely?

    ReplyDelete