Looked out of the window when I woke up and saw that a couple of inches of snow had fallen. Meh. Snow is so old now. However, I'm glad I'm not somewhere in Vermont where they got 26 inches last night in their heaviest snowstorm of the season.
Because the snow had fallen on top of ice, local schools had a two hour delay, which made for a pleasantly relaxed start to the day. The side roads in particular remained messy for the rest of the day, though, and it has been beastly windy and cold. Just in the time it took to fill the car with petrol I thought my toes were going to freeze off.
I was out and about buying a present for a wedding we'll be attending this weekend, and thinking about my own wedding to the Man - wow, fifteen years ago today.


Time goes but surely not so quickly. Congratulations and many more to come!
ReplyDelete