Haven't we been here before? Well, no, not exactly - this is a new branch of Brits R U.S., much closer to home on Central Ave. in Albany.
Apparently the shop is doing well and getting repeat customers. However, all those alluring British sweeties don't come cheap and I plan on us only being special occasion visitors.
On our way out we noticed some squeezable jars of Marmite. Seriously? Whatever next?
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
Is that a new Jubilee Line station I spy in the window
ReplyDeleteInteresting flag
ReplyDeleteSeems that everything comes in a squeezable version these days. But I draw the line at squirty Marmite.
ReplyDeleteHmm, yes, Keep calm and fake a British flag.
ReplyDeleteI don't know if you have heard of Gallifrey, ae01, because until very recently I hadn't. To quote wikipedia" "the exact location (both in space and time) is as yet unknown", but it is frozen in time "within a secondary/pocket" universe.
ReplyDeleteSo yes it could very well be on the Jubilee Line.