Friday, April 12, 2013

Going West (and South) again


Yes, we saw the Boy's show again, but I won't go on about it - except to say that it went even better than last night's performance.  In Act 3 the stage was littered with collapsed boys. Some were even writhing.  Kids evidently know a good thing when they see it.

So we've been going West, but my laptop, alas, is heading South.  The hard-drive appears to have failed (again), as has the optic eye that reads discs, and so the whole computer is off for a two-week holiday and refit in Atlanta.  Whoop-di-do.  I hope it comes back like a new computer.  In fact, really, I hope an actual new computer comes back, as I've had about enough of the original one. 

Unfortunately the Man is also off on his travels again in a couple of days, so the house will be temporarily computerless and I shall be relying on the library.  Bear with me if blogposts become irregular for a short while.

2 comments:

  1. How about an autographed version of the photo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the bear in the library going to help you with the blogs?

    ReplyDelete