The other day I received an email from a friend here. She had been sorting out food scraps into what was compostable and what was only fit for the garbage. She had the sudden realisation that what went in the compost was all "real food", as opposed to processed stuff and/or what can be termed "edible non-food substances". And she admitted, with dismay, "I feed my compost pile better than I feed my family."
That could probably be said in our household, too...if we even had a compost heap. How are you doing on the green and healthy lifestyle front?
Someone's after my compost - I left 2 kitchen caddy's by the side of my car - in a car park - while I had a meeting on the way to the allotment; didn't want to leave them in the car as they were a bit smelly. When I returned the caddys were empty!
ReplyDeleteOo-er - Twilight Zone!
ReplyDeleteOo, it's like the Elves and the Shoemaker. Without the elves or the shoes.
ReplyDeleteI am really intrigued by which car park your compost was stolen from RR?
ReplyDeleteCheaper Tyre