Sunday, November 27, 2011

Ice magic

This evening the Girl performed solo in her very first skating show.



Wow! 

Nervous?  I'd say so.  The Girl wasn't feeling too relaxed, either.  But when she skated out to take up her starting position, with all that empty ice around her, you'd have thought she'd performed a million times before. She wore a big smile and just looked the part. 

Her one-minute programme was relatively simple (though I couldn't have done it).  She says she made mistakes, but I can't say we noticed.  The Man and I have both watched her rehearse so we're familiar with her routine, and to us she looked pretty darned great tonight.

So, good job, Girl!  You've made your parents very proud.

3 comments:

  1. Well done Girl youve made your Grandparents very proud as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. why only 2 comments???!!! but to the nice people who did, thankies!!!

    ReplyDelete