So there I was at the hairdressers this afternoon, busily (well, not that busily. I was just sitting there) being transformed from this back to this, and at the very same time just along the road - only two doors down! - an actual armed robbery was going on.
Blimey!
I came out of the salon and noticed rather a lot of police vehicles strewn about outside a bank. But I was in a hurry to pick up something from the pharmacy across the road, and it was only while I was waiting in the (surprisingly long) queue in there that I heard the story from another customer.
It quite got everyone chatting, I can tell you.
It seems that no-one was hurt, so that's good. But I'm sure the bank employees were terrified, which isn't good. And the gunman/robber got away and is still on the loose, so that's not good at all. I shall keep you posted if I hear any more.
OMG -its getting as bad as UK!
ReplyDelete