Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Another flagon of your fair trade finest, if you please...

Today I was pulling together a display for the upcoming Fair Trade Market (this Friday, 9am-3pm & Saturday 9am-noon at Delmar Reformed Church - in case you're in the area).  I've decided I want to give people four suggestions for simple ways to support fair trade, and have some materials out to illustrate each point. 

So for "Think Fair Trade when you shop" I have some product labels and store information.  And for one about introducing FT fundraisers to your school, community group etc, there are examples of ways to do that.  For the one inviting people to sign a FT Towns petition there is, originally enough, a petition to sign.  But how to illustrate "Share Fair Trade with your friends and family"?

Then suddenly, inspiration!  Of course - a sanctimonious mini-diorama! 


Feel free to supply your own alternative speech bubbles or caption.  I'm not proud...

1 comment: