Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Rolling home

It's 1:30am, and I'm home.  Not the Man.  I've left him at the tables in Vegas, rolling for early retirement. 

Nah, not really.  He's attending a conference - that's how all this mega-mini-break adventure came about.  While I've been on the plane he's been uploading photos from the last couple of days - check 'em out!


It's been a long old day, starting early morning with one last view of the canyon. Since then, one way and another I've covered a lot of miles.  Definitely time for bed again.

3 comments:

  1. Great pics. Beats ours of Ilkley Moor in the rain - definitely not bah tat. Are you keeping the Elvis ones for another day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, well you know what we're like when it comes to making decisions. Should we do the Elvis thing, or a drive-thru vow renewal...? And then we ended up at the Canyon instead. Soooo Grand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good!What a great experienceBetter than our trip to Tewkesbury-like I L we also had rain.but none here where its needed

    ReplyDelete