Thursday, June 2, 2011

All shook up

Dad and I went for a walk at Five Rivers this afternoon and managed to get completely lost.  We somehow strayed off the trail in an outlying wooded area and before we knew it had wandered deep into the untamed forest, and possibly off 5R territory altogether.  Luckily, just at the point (as we stumbled over roots and picked our way through clumps of poison ivy) when it had ceased to be an amusing adventure and (almost) started to be a little nerve-wracking, we found ourselves back on a marked path.  So we didn't end up having to construct a shelter out of sticks or eat raw chipmunks, which was a relief.

Meanwhile someone in Vegas has sent me this photo, with no explanation.  Maybe I just have a suspicious mind, but it makes me wonder, has the Man at his "conference" decided to explore a new career path? 

Well, I guess it's now or never...

Uh-huh-huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment