The Girl has been on a long-haul field trip with school today - all the way to Boston and back in a day, with fun on an Aquaducks tour and at the New England Aquarium while she was there. Sounds like it was all great. She got home in time to be late for bed.
It'll be an even later night for the Man, as he stays up watching the UK election results care of the BBC online. Election night - especially when it's an unpredictable election like this - is his favourite sort of TV, more exciting than a major sporting fixture. I'd like to see it through too, but don't think I'll stay the course. As I write I don't know what you'll all be waking up to over there. Let me know what you make of the outcome...
Very sad,but not suprised.
ReplyDeleteShambolic organisation.Cant this countryget anything right? What will it be like in 2012?