I spent some hours at a table in Ten Thousand Villages (fair trade craft shop) this afternoon, where the rain was very good for business. Supposedly I was talking to shoppers about Fair Trade Towns, but as there was a group of drummers performing in the store at the same time I was mostly just smiling and nodding at people. But it was all good fun, and a happy way to celebrate World Fair Trade Day 2010.
Being the moving story of a family of four (chronologically a Man, a Woman, a Girl and a Boy) adapting from life in a small English village to the strange New World of upstate New York...
Saturday, May 8, 2010
WFTD
I spent some hours at a table in Ten Thousand Villages (fair trade craft shop) this afternoon, where the rain was very good for business. Supposedly I was talking to shoppers about Fair Trade Towns, but as there was a group of drummers performing in the store at the same time I was mostly just smiling and nodding at people. But it was all good fun, and a happy way to celebrate World Fair Trade Day 2010.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment