Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Swing to the left

It has been a fine and beautiful day, and I walked to the library for no particular reason except to enjoy the weather and the predictably empty sidewalks.

This evening I gave a short presentation to a local group, mainly retired businessmen, which went ok I think. And that should be the end of my public speaking engagements for the time being.

I guess there'll be a few people in Britain stepping back from public engagements as of tomorrow - perhaps not as willingly as I am. Unable to vote in elections here, we're fortunate to have proxy voters (they know who they are - thank you!) standing by so we can at least cast our ballot over there. UK readers, make sure you vote! Of course it's not for me to tell you how, and you must decide for yourself if you're going to be influenced by the title-writing Man's attempt at subliminal messaging.

3 comments:

  1. Hardly subliminal! left a bit, right a bit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then again, what about that photo - the swing is yellow, the shirt is Green...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... but nobody's sitting on the fence!

    ReplyDelete