Monday, May 10, 2010

Owls of laughter

Well, I've had quite a sociable day of it, one way and another.

In the morning my favourite toddler, E5N1, came round to play. We built a wooden train track, which I haven't been asked to do for a very long time, so that was fun. Then there was the chance for a quick catch-up with Exile #2 when she came to collect him, and that was good too.

After lunch another friend and I met up with one of our local elected officials for some fair trade conversation, which was enjoyable and also worthwhile I think. On the way home from that meeting I dropped in on yet another friend and spent a few minutes laughing with her and assessing the joys of karaoke, which set me up for the rest of my walk home.

And this evening, as promised, I was out discussing Fall Festival plans - it was great to meet up with the old team (plus at least one new face) and start batting about ideas for the activities we'll run. Toilet roll owls, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment