In our immediate area it has mostly been freezy rain today, with snow and ice forecast for tonight and tomorrow. Others in the region are expecting either a foot of snow or lethal ice storms.
Nevertheless I managed to get out for coffee with a friend and to run a few errands before being notified that the kids would be coming home early. And later in the afternoon we were able to get to the library safely, where we admired the icicles forming on car bumpers in the parking lot.
Having inherited Grandpa's weather watching gene, I've been monitoring the temperature slide in your neck of the woods. I even have a weather tracker for you on my desktop (sad I know).
ReplyDeleteYou'd better keep knitting 'cos it's gonna be cooooold.
I though tit was chilly here as we touched -3C this week, but it's a veritable tropical haven compared to you guys.
Wrap up well, stock up your larder and take care.
Best wishes from us all...