Being the moving story of a family of four (chronologically a Man, a Woman, a Girl and a Boy) adapting from life in a small English village to the strange New World of upstate New York...
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Play it again, Man
This is the 500th installment of the Albaniana blog. What you make of it all I don't really know, though I hope you generally enjoy being along for the ride. For myself I'm happy rambling away, and like having the opportunity to get things off my chest from time to time. There have been tears and laughter. Some of your entries in the caption competitions have been quite inspired. But feedback suggests that the most popular episode to date has been one involving few words...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A friend told me this place I have been looking for, I come, it turned out, I have not disappointed, good Blog
ReplyDelete