Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow start

We awoke this morning to that eery silence that can only mean - snow! About three inches thick, so the Man got out there and did his first shovelling of the season. Much more is expected on Friday, so watch this space.

I had a routine medical check up this morning. Though as it turned out, just the first stage of it. I have to go and have blood drawn somewhere else, and a mammogram (standard procedure once you're in your 40s here) and some other tests next month. Lovely.

In the mailbox was a note from my dentist, a 'friendly reminder' that I have an appointment in the New Year - 'It's time for your dental examination. This time is reserved exclusively for you.' So, they're not planning on examining someone else's teeth instead of mine during the appointment, then? That's good, I suppose. The Man reckons they must be feeling the pinch, what with the recession and all, and have been wondering what to do about it. Ah ha! Let's get that Albaniana in - she's always good for a few bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment