Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Can we knit it?

Yes we can!

If this is anything to go by, anyway. Is there anything that cannot be knitted? Suggestions, please.

Here's my latest little effort (actual size!).

7 comments:

  1. I think the answer is no. Not strictly knitting but I think this link demonstrates the point quite well: http://home.earthlink.net/~tanktop1/GunRose4a.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I went to your previous link I was intrigued to see that you could knit cup cake decorations. I was wondering why you would want to decorate your cup cakes with knitted rather than edible decorations, but was rather disappointed to just find the pattern was for a knitted flat cupcake shape. SO in answer to your question is it possible to knit decorations for cup cakes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edible knitting. Hmm. You could try knitting with red licorice laces (can you still get those at sweet shops?).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link, Louise - excellent peace-nik knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I,m envious. I am still on the first line of my first sock!But I am knitting on 4 needles-well will be soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was the CBBC comedy show 'Stupid' on after you left the UK? One of the recurring characters is a mum who knits *everything*

    http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=c0Ui-MVlBsI

    ReplyDelete