It feels like I've been busy all day, constantly glancing at clocks to be sure to be on time for wherever I needed to be next.
The weather has been lovely, apart from ten minutes of solid downpour, which I got caught in as I rushed back to the car in order not to be late getting from one place to pick someone up at another. In a less-than-60-seconds dash I managed to get completely drenched. Brrr.
I'm assuming all goes well with the Man - with the six hour difference it's proving difficult to find a time to communicate when one of us isn't sleeping or otherwise occupied. So, Man, aloha if you're reading this. I hope you're having fun. xx
aloha Albaniana.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you understand about geography. A (British) colleague rang me from Montreal this morning at 4am. "Is Hawaii in a different time zone?" he said shocked. "I thought it was due South of New York."
Well, I've never seen it suggested it's that far east, but maps of the USA do tend to confuse matters!
ReplyDeleteHawaii...Haiti... Easy mistake, no?
ReplyDeleteUgh, poor you. Did you give your colleague a warm and friendly greeting?
Oh how we laughed!
ReplyDeleteOne of you, anyway...
ReplyDelete