Wednesday, May 2, 2012

All great

I really haven't got the hang of writing blogger restaurant reviews.  I think you're meant to take a camera with you, for a start.  And I'm sure you're also supposed to remember exactly what you ordered...  Ah well, here goes anyway:

A friend has been urging me to eat at All Good Bakers on Delaware Ave., so today we met up there for lunch and - what can I say - it was all good.  Tasty, right-sized sandwiches (not monsters that won't fit in your mouth) made with quality, fresh ingredients, and a yummy baked something-or-other to follow.
I'm short on detail here, but suffice it to say the food was delicious, and I will go there again.  I gather they are doing good business already, and they haven't even had their official opening yet (it's this Friday, if you happen to be local and free that evening).  Long may they bake and prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment