We've had one of our jobs-around-the-house days, breaking off from time to time throughout the afternoon to follow the Eurovision Song Contest online. UK readers, were you watching too? (US readers, I don't imagine for a moment that you were or can understand why anyone would.) The children favoured Jedward to come in first for Ireland ("Even though I don't like troll dolls," adds the Girl), so only disappointment for us there, alas. None of us was very excited about the winners, though no doubt there has been dancing in the streets of Baku tonight.
The Man thinks this photo is interesting but I'm not so sure. Please vote with your comments (assuming comments are back in action - they've been down for a couple of days).
MAN ON THIS
ReplyDeleteAM WITH THE
I SUPPOSE I
For another take see this.
On par with "Water Towers I Have Photographed", "Famous Air Raid Shelters of WW2", "Some Unusual Telegraph Poles". Still to complete "Cul de Sacs around the World"
ReplyDeleteInteresting. What are your views on 'innit' being allowed in Scrabble?
ReplyDeletethose jedson dudes shoud meet lady gaga :D
ReplyDeleteHmm, "innit". Well, as my Gran put it when asked why she used a teacup and saucer instead of a mug, "If we gave up on saucers, where would it all end?"
ReplyDeleteBut then again, I never use a saucer, so what camp does that leave me in?
Thanks for your support, Ms Livid and The Exile (and the great link).
ReplyDeleteI think they don't do it this way over in England? Unless there is such a thing as a "Lane Bus"?