Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The future looks...blurry

The first half of the day had a medical theme.  Physio in the morning (it's helping and my tennis elbow is definitely improving) and a routine check-up at lunchtime.  The doctor gave me a clean bill of health, though she warned me that I'll probably have to wear bifocals before long and asked if I was worried about having a mid-life crisis.  Not until she started on about bifocals, no, not really.

This evening we made it to the 4-H meeting, held in a local church hall, but were chased out by some Boy Scouts who reckoned they had first dibs on the room.  We all (the few that had turned out for the meeting) ended up at our house.  One kid finished making a toolbelt and the Girl made a skirt on the sewing machine, but all the Boy managed to make was a nuisance of himself.

Tomorrow I'm booked for dental work, including extraction of a wisdom tooth.  I'm looking forward to some serious sedation, so there's a good chance someone else will be writing the next blog entry you read here...

1 comment:

  1. I hope it all goes well at the dentists and that you will lose the tooth but not the wisdom

    ReplyDelete