It was a pretty lovely day yesterday as well, so too bad that I spent most of it indoors. The Man and I did get out for a brief stroll at Five Rivers in the early evening though.
Being the moving story of a family of four (chronologically a Man, a Woman, a Girl and a Boy) adapting from life in a small English village to the strange New World of upstate New York...
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Mowtown
After all yesterday's busyness, today was more of an at-home day. The weather was perfect. We did a little yard work and the Man was inspired to get the lawn-mower fired up, to join in the medley of mowers playing around the neighbourhood.
It was a pretty lovely day yesterday as well, so too bad that I spent most of it indoors. The Man and I did get out for a brief stroll at Five Rivers in the early evening though.
This evening our family, inspired by the Boy, started chatting in D-language over dinner. If I explain that it all degenerated into a chorus of "Dinkle, dinkle dittle dar" you'll get the picture. A bit silly, but it's a very effective way to pick up everyone's spirits if the mealtime conversation starts to flag. Dou dould dry dit dometime!
It was a pretty lovely day yesterday as well, so too bad that I spent most of it indoors. The Man and I did get out for a brief stroll at Five Rivers in the early evening though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment