Friday, May 13, 2011

The tooth, the whole tooth, and nothing...

So, it wasn't just me that was knocked out last night - Blogger itself was down and out, hence no post.

Actually I wasn't doing so badly by yesterday evening.  The dental work was all over by noon.  It wasn't exactly a picnic, but not nearly as terrible as I'd anticipated.  However I was so doped up that when I got home I went straight to bed  - and slept for six hours.   I woke up in time to visit an art exhibition at school, and hungrily ate my dinner of yoghurt (I was on a 24-hour cold-soft-food diet).  Then back to bed for another long sleep.

Today I've been feeling pretty much fine, though I'm still on painkillers.  I don't know if it's those, or yesterday's inactivity, or Wednesday's physio or a happy combination of all three, but since losing my tooth I seem to have regained my elbow - no pain there at all now.

No comments:

Post a Comment