Tuesday, November 20, 2012

And...panic

Ah, that's better - at last I'm in full panic mode about the weekend's Fair Trade event...

We discovered today that the church doesn't have enough tables for our extended market.  Yikes - have we grown that much?  Well, no doubt we'll work something out, but I won't properly relax until we do.

And this morning I find myself on the front page of a local paper quoted as saying "Some people prefer to shop in a way that is not ethical..."

Whaaat?  Really?  I think people prefer to shop unethically?  I surely didn't say that. Urgh. This really doesn't represent how I feel!  However I don't see there's much I can do about it except hope that today's front page quickly becomes tomorrow's hamster cage lining.  It's a great shame because otherwise it was a lovely, positve article about a lovely, positive event.

Urgh, urgh, urgh.

3 comments:

  1. they say there is no such thing as bad press...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the press. You can nearly always reckon on them warping the message, whether due to cock-up or conspiracy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But what about the others who do prefer not to shop unethically

    ReplyDelete