Monday, March 12, 2012

Unlucky for some

Alas for our Girl.  We should never have started her out as a vegetarian.  Now she loves to eat meat when she gets the chance, but has very low resistance to anything nasty that lurks in it - especially when the meat has been reheated from frozen.  Like yesterday's burger at Willard.  The poor thing was heaving half the night.

So, a quiet day at home for her.  She was much better, just tired.  I left her for a bit and took myself for a walk outside, where the temperature was into the 70sF - wow!  I've had windows open all over the house, too, letting the spring air drift in.

The Man and I received a card in the post.  Thank you, R&B, for remembering that it's our wedding anniversary tomorrow (we hadn't).  Married on the thirteenth, and now it's been thirteen years...

Lucky for us!

1 comment:

  1. How could you forget that lovely day in the barn in Oxfordshire with all the chickens and music from Louis Armstrong
    Hope that the Girl has recovered

    ReplyDelete