Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Any answers?

Some more questions we might be inviting people to ask at our fast-approaching party:

Excluding people, animals and photos, what would you most want to rescue from your burning house?

What’s the best piece of advice anyone ever gave you?

If you had all the time in the world, what would you do with it? What if you only had one hour?


When you achieve global domination, what will be the first law you enact?

What is the best thing since sliced bread?

The thing is, I'd really quite like to hang on to all the questions myself and just interview everyone, because I'm genuinely curious to hear people's answers.  But I think I'd better not because if I did probably no-one would ever come to a party at our house again. 

Having said that, feel free to supply any answers of your own, if you're willing to share...

3 comments:

  1. The best thing since sliced bread is definitely the breadmaker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best advice: If you don't try it, you'll never know.

    On reading the first question, I would immediately rush home from your party to check I'd unplugged the iron, switched off the gas, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete