We woke up to yet more snow, though apparently not the sort that caused the school transportation system any worries, so no snow day today. But it carried on snowing right through to the afternoon, adding yet more inches to the snow and ice already accumulated. We've got a proper winter going on here, that's for sure.
I have had a very busy day, rushing (carefully) from one unrelated thing to the next: an event at school, a phone meeting followed by a couple of good face-to-face meetings this afternoon and evening, and between times feeding children, helping them with homework and ferrying them to and from 4H. A nice change, really, after yesterday's cabin fever, but tiring.
So although I've a half-formulated composition in my head about the anti-drugs essays I heard being read out at school, I think I'll save it for another day.
No comments:
Post a Comment