Saturday, July 17, 2010

Water feature

As I write I can hear thunder, so maybe we'll be getting one of the storms that the weather forecasters have been promising for the last couple of days. We could do with one. The humidity continues high here, some rain might freshen things up.

We've spent the day doing home stuff - lawn-mowing, tidying the house etc. Generally I try not to run the air-conditioner until the evening, but I broke that rule today as it makes a huge difference if you're trying to do anything more active than, say, working on a jigsaw puzzle.

A while ago I linked to a video about the evils of bottled water. Tonight I've been watching another short video, but this one turns the bottled water story on its head. If you haven't seen this invention before, prepare to be awed.

1 comment:

  1. Thats a really amazing invention,although I dontknow if I would dare drink the water!

    ReplyDelete